Net Nanny® for Windows
Use Net Nanny® for Windows to Filter Adult Content, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online
Net Nanny® for Windows brings our top-rated parental control software to Windows desktop operating systems, giving you visibility and control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental controls for Windows lets you filter the Internet and block pornography and other unwanted content before it's viewed on websites.
Net Nanny® for Windows provides parents with peace of mind, knowing their child’s online experience is protected with the #1-rated Internet filter available. With our top-rated parental control software, you can also set screen time limits to manage Internet access for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account from anywhere.
Net Nanny® for Windows Gives You the Power to:
- Filter the Internet
- Block pornography and adult content
- Allow or Block websites
- Receive alerts of online activity
- Schedule screen time limits
- Monitor your child’s online searches
- Manage and view your child’s screen time usage
- Review online activity from the Parent Dashboard
- See an overview of online activity with the Family Feed
Is Your Child Protected Online?
With children constantly accessing the Internet for school work and social networking, it can be difficult to keep them safe. What parents need are the right tools to give them visibility to their child’s online activity and parental controls to help them protect their child while they are online.
Pornography, cyber bullying, and online predators can make the Internet a dangerous place for children. Protect your family and take control of their online activity with Net Nanny® — the best parental control software available.
Net Nanny® lets you monitor your family's Internet access with parental controls that can protect your child’s Windows desktop or laptop. The parental controls that Net Nanny® offers will help ensure safe browsing for your family.
Net Nanny® Features for Windows:
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a Parent Dashboard to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 14 categories including: Abortion, Adult Novelty, Anime, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Mature Content, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Strip Clubs, Suicide, Tobacco, and Weapons
- Ability to Allow or Block websites
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Preset age-based profiles
- Device Management for all users on an account
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Windows Cost?
The retail price of Net Nanny® for Windows is $39.99 for an annual subscription. If your family needs solutions for multiple devices for your family, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 20 device licenses.
The Family Protection Pass can offer your family significant savings over individual Net Nanny® for Windows pricing. In fact, 5 individual licenses of Net Nanny® for Windows purchased separately would normally cost roughly $199, but with the Family Protection Pass for 5 devices, you can save over $144!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny® for Windows and existing users of Net Nanny® for Android, Net Nanny® for iOS, Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire, and can now manage all Net Nanny® settings on Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with the Net Nanny® Parent Dashboard. Net Nanny® has been integrated to make things simple for busy parents, simply log in to the Parent Dashboard and you can see an overview of all your family’s devices in one place.
How Do I Download Net Nanny®?
You must have a Net Nanny® account before installing Net Nanny® on your child’s device. Once you have a Net Nanny® account, go to install.netnanny.com from your child’s device and follow the instructions. No matter what type of device you install the Net Nanny® Child software on, you can administer and manage all of your child’s devices online from the Net Nanny® Parent Dashboard or from our iOS or Android Parental Control apps.
To buy a Family Protection Pass and get your Net Nanny® account, click below:
Net Nanny® Windows supports Microsoft Windows 10
- Microsoft Windows 10