Net Nanny® for Windows
Use Net Nanny® for Windows to Filter Adult Content, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online.
Net Nanny® for Windows brings our top-rated parental control software to Windows desktop operating systems, giving you visibility and control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental controls for Windows lets you filter the Internet and block pornography and other unwanted content before it's viewed on websites.
Net Nanny® for Windows provides parents with peace of mind, knowing their child’s online experience is protected with the #1-rated Internet filter available. With our top-rated parental control software, you can also set screen time limits to manage Internet access for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account from anywhere.
Net Nanny® for Windows Gives You the Power to:
- Filter the Internet
- Block pornography and adult content
- Block, Warn or Allow websites
- Receive alerts of online activity
- Schedule screen time limits
- Monitor your child’s online searches
- Remotely access your account settings
Is Your Child Protected Online?
With children constantly accessing the Internet for school work and social networking, it can be difficult to keep them safe. What parents need are the right tools to give them visibility to their child’s online activity and parental controls to help them protect their child while they are online.
Pornography, cyber bullying, and online predators can make the Internet a dangerous place for children. Protect your family and take control of their online activity with Net Nanny® — the best parental control software available.
Net Nanny® lets you monitor your family's Internet access with parental controls that can protect your child’s Windows desktop or laptop. Whether you have Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10, the parental controls that Net Nanny® offers will help ensure safe browsing for your family.
Net Nanny® Features for Windows:
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts, email notifications and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a web-based Admin console to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 17 categories including: Abortion, Alcohol, Anime, Dating, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Lingerie/Swimsuits, Mature, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Proxy, Sexual health, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow, Warn, or Block websites
- Ability for kids to instantly request changes to settings or a blocked website
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Associate a child’s settings with multiple devices
- Preset age-based profiles
- Device Management for all users on an account
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
- Ability to disable apps and browsers intended to circumvent filtering and reports
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Windows Cost?
The retail price of Net Nanny 7 for Windows is $39.99 for an annual subscription. If your family needs solutions for multiple devices for your family, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 10 device licenses.
The Family Protection Pass can offer your family significant savings over individual Net Nanny for Windows pricing. In fact, 10 individual licenses of Net Nanny for Windows purchased separately would normally cost $399.99, but with the Family Protection Pass for 10 devices, you can save $310!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny 7 for Windows and existing users of Net Nanny for Android, Net Nanny for iOS, Net Nanny for Kindle Fire, and Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac can now manage all Net Nanny® settings on Mac, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with one web-based dashboard. Net Nanny® has been integrated to make things simple for busy parents, simply log in to the Admin console and you can see an overview of all your family’s devices in one place.
Net Nanny 7 for Windows supports all versions of Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 7, and Vista.
How Do I Get Customer Service Support for Net Nanny® for Windows?
Net Nanny® customer service is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 10am-7pm EST Monday through Friday by calling 1-801-508-3596 or toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-485-4008.