Net Nanny® for Android
Available exclusively as part of the Family Protection Pass
Use Net Nanny® for Android to filter adult content, block websites, and keep your kids safe online.
Net Nanny® for Android brings our top-rated parental control software to Android devices, giving you visibility and control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental control app for Android lets you filter the Internet and block pornography before it's viewed on websites.
Does your child look at inappropriate content, download time-consuming games, or access malicious apps on their Android devices? Net Nanny's Android parental control app with app management keeps kids safe from viewing inappropriate websites and will let mom or dad choose which mobile apps are used on the device. Net Nanny® for Android provides parents with peace of mind, knowing their child’s online experience is protected with the #1-rated Internet filter available.
With our top-rated parental control app, you can also set screen time limits to manage online browsing for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account remotely. The Net Nanny® app for Android is available exclusively with a Family Protection Pass that includes either 5 or 10 device licenses that can also include iOS, Kindle Fire, Mac and Windows devices.
Net Nanny® for Android Gives You the Power to:
- Filter the Internet and websites
- Block pornography and mature content
- Block, Warn or Allow websites
- Receive alerts and notifications of online activity
- Limit screen time and create curfews with schedules
- Monitor online search terms
- Remotely access your account and reports
Is Your Child Protected Online?
The Internet can be a dangerous place for children and it’s easy to view inappropriate adult content and stumble upon pornography accidentally. With a parental control app for Android devices, you can protect your kids while they use their smartphones and tablets with the Net Nanny safe browser.
Do you struggle to monitor your children’s online activity? Are you unsure if they are safe while they’re online? Net Nanny for Android with App Manager is a revolutionary Android solution to allow safe web browsing and to manage apps — providing the trusted, full-featured protection your family already expects from Net Nanny on Windows, Mac, Kindle Fire and iOS.
If your children browse the Internet using their Android device, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny for Android. Protect your family with Net Nanny® – the most trusted parental control software available on the market.
Net Nanny® Features for Android:
- App management and blocking
- Prevent removal and circumvention
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts, email notifications and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a web-based Admin console to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 17 categories including: Abortion, Alcohol, Anime, Dating, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Lingerie/Swimsuits, Mature, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Proxy, Sexual health, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow, Warn, or Block websites
- Ability for kids to instantly request changes to settings or a blocked website
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Associate a child’s settings with multiple devices
- Preset age-based profiles
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
- Ability to disable apps and browsers intended to circumvent filtering and reports
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Android Cost?
Net Nanny for Android is only available with the purchase of a 5 or 10 device Family Protection Pass. If your family is looking for parental controls for multiple devices including Android, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 10 device licenses. You can bundle your Android devices along with your Mac, PC, Kindle Fire or iOS device with a Family Protection Pass that covers your choice 5 or 10 devices – for as little as $9 a year per device!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny for Android and existing users of Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac, Net Nanny for iOS, Net Nanny for Kindle Fire and Net Nanny 7 for Windows can now manage all Net Nanny settings on Mac, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with one web-based dashboard. Net Nanny® has been integrated to make things simple for busy parents, so it’s easy for you to log in to the Admin console and manage all of your family’s devices from one place.
How Do I Download Net Nanny® for Android?
You can download the Net Nanny® parental control app for Android by clicking the button below.
Net Nanny for Android supports version 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and higher.
- Android 2.3.3 (Gingerbread) and higher
- ARM v7 or higher instruction set
- 40 MB of internal storage
- Wi-Fi, 4G or 5G access
- Kindle Fire 8 HD and higher
How Do I Get Customer Service Support for Net Nanny® for Android?
Net Nanny® customer service is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 10am-7pm EST Monday through Friday by calling 1-801-508-3596 or toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-485-4008.