Net Nanny® for Mac
Use Net Nanny® for Mac to Filter Adult Content, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online.
Net Nanny® for Mac brings our award-winning parental controls to Apple desktop operating systems, giving you complete control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental control software for Mac lets you filter the Internet and block pornography before it's viewed on websites.
Net Nanny® is designed to give parents peace of mind and to provide them with visibility into their family’s online activity in order to keep them safe while browsing the Internet. With Net Nanny’s top-rated parental control software, you can set screen time limits to manage online browsing for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account remotely.
Net Nanny® for Mac Gives You the Power to:
- Filter website content
- Block pornography
- Allow, Warn, or Block websites
- Receive alerts or notifications of online activity
- Set screen time limitsand schedules
- Monitor reports of online searches
- Manage your account and reports remotely
Is Your Child Protected Online?
The average child goes online every single day and many kids have access to more than one connected device either at home or at school. Pornography, cyber bullying, and online predators can make the Internet a dangerous place for kids.
For parents, it can be challenging to know how to have visibility to their children’s online activity and keep them safeguarded from inappropriate or mature content. Protecting kids from adult content and inappropriate situations can be challenging for today’s parent, but that’s where Net Nanny® can help!
If your children browse the Internet using their Mac, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac OS X. Protect your family with Net Nanny® – the best parental control software on the market.
Net Nanny® Features for Mac:
(High Sierra and Mojave not yet supported)
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts, email notifications and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a web-based Admin console to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 17 categories including: Abortion, Alcohol, Anime, Dating, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Lingerie/Swimsuits, Mature, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Proxy, Sexual health, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow, Warn, or Block websites
- Ability for kids to instantly request changes to settings or a blocked website
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Associate a child’s settings with multiple devices
- Preset age-based profiles
- Device Management for all users on an account
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
- Ability to disable apps and browsers intended to circumvent filtering and reports
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Mac Cost?
The retail price of Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac is $39.99 for an annual subscription. Existing users with a current Net Nanny 2.0 for Mac subscription can upgrade for free to Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac. For more information on upgrades, please email email@example.com.
If your family needs solutions for multiple devices for your family, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 10 device licenses. The Family Protection Pass can offer your family significant savings over individual Net Nanny® for Mac pricing. In fact, 10 copies of Net Nanny® for Mac purchased separately would normally cost $399.99, but with the Family Protection Pass for 10 devices, you can save $310!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac and existing users of Net Nanny for Android, Net Nanny for iOS, Net Nanny for Kindle Fire and Net Nanny 7 for Windows can now manage all Net Nanny settings on Mac, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with one web-based dashboard. Net Nanny® has also been integrated to make things simple for busy parents, so all you have to do is log in to the Admin console and you can manage all of your family’s devices from one place.
Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac supports OS X versions 10.7 through 10.12. At this time, High Sierra and Mojave are not yet supported.
*64-bit only, Mac OS X 10.7 to 10.12 (10.13 High Sierra & 10.14 Mojave not yet supported.)
How Do I Get Customer Service Support for Net Nanny® for Mac?
Net Nanny® customer service is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 10am-7pm EST Monday through Friday by calling 1-801-508-3596 or toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-485-4008.