Net Nanny® for Mac
Use Net Nanny® for Mac to Filter Adult Content, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online
Net Nanny® for Mac brings our award-winning parental controls to Apple macOS operating systems, giving you complete control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental control software for Mac lets you filter the Internet and block pornography before it's viewed on websites.
Net Nanny® is designed to give parents peace of mind and to provide them with visibility into their family’s online activity in order to keep them safe while browsing the Internet. With Net Nanny’s top-rated parental control software, you can set screen time limits to manage internet use for specific days and times, get access to alerts and reporting and manage your family’s account remotely.
Net Nanny® for Mac Gives You the Power to:
- Filter website content
- Block pornography and other unwanted web content
- Allow/Alert/Block websites
- Send alerts or notifications of online activity
- Set screen time limits
- Monitor online searches
- Manage your account remotely
Is Your Child Protected Online?
The average child goes online every single day and many kids have access to more than one connected device either at home or at school. Pornography, cyber bullying, and online predators can make the Internet a dangerous place for kids.
For parents, it can be challenging to know how to have visibility to their children’s online activity and keep them safeguarded from inappropriate or mature content. Protecting kids from adult content and inappropriate situations can be challenging for today’s parent, but that’s where Net Nanny® can help!
If your children use the Internet using their Mac, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny for macOS. Protect your family with Net Nanny® – the best parental control softwareon the market.
Net Nanny® Features for Mac:
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch and other search engines with a Safe Search mode
- Provides alerts, instant notifications and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a web-based Admin console and mobile Parent App to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether Mac, iOS or Microsoft Windows.
- Provides controls to limit screen time including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Textual Filtering for 14 of the most concerning and critical categories of web content. Block pornography and other adult related content with the worlds most advanced filtering technology
- Create custom whitelist and blacklist overrides for each family member
- Ability to Allow/Alert/Block websites
- Online search term reporting
- Device Management for all users on an account
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Mac Cost?
The retail price of Net Nanny® for Mac is $39.99 for an annual subscription. If your family needs solutions for multiple devices for your family, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 20 device licenses.
If your family needs solutions for multiple devices for your family, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 20 device licenses. The Family Protection Pass can offer your family significant savings over individual Net Nanny® for Mac pricing. In fact, 20 copies of Net Nanny® for Mac purchased separately would normally cost $399.99, but with the Family Protection Pass for 10 devices, you can save $310!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Parents and guardians of kids protected with Net Nanny® using Mac, iOS, and Windows devices, can now manage all Net Nanny settings for all device types and everyone in the family with one web-based dashboard or with the mobile Net Nanny® Parent App for Apple mobile devices. All five versions of Net Nanny® are tightly integrated to make things simple for busy parents and ensure you can see reports and make changes for all your devices in one simple App. All parents need to do is install the mobile Net Nanny Parent App from GooglePlay or the iTunes App Store or just visit the Parent Web Dashboard from any device with an Internet connection.
How Do I Download Net Nanny®?
You must have a Net Nanny® account before installing Net Nanny® on your child’s device. Once you have a Net Nanny® account, go to install.netnanny.com from your child’s device and follow the instructions. No matter what type of device you install the Net Nanny® Child software on, you can administer and manage all of your child’s devices online from the Net Nanny® Parent Dashboard or from our iOS Parental Control app.
To buy a Family Protection Pass and get your Net Nanny® account, click below:
Net Nanny® for Mac: macOS 10.13 to macOS 11