Net Nanny® 10 - Windows 10, macOS, Android, iOS and Kindle Fire
Install on Windows and macOS
From the device you wish to protect visit https://install.netnanny.com follow the on screen prompts to download Net Nanny® on that device. Use your Net Nanny® Account credentials to complete the setup process.
Install on iOS
- If Safari is not the Default Browser on the device, please set it to be.
- Go into Settings > Screentime and ensure it is turned off.
- Search for Net Nanny in the App Store and select the option for the Net Nanny Child App (purple)
- During the install, when you're asked, select "Allow Always for Location"
- Once you get a message that the profile has been downloaded and you have pressed "Allow", go into Settings > General > Profiles on the device and select the Net Nanny MDM profile then select "Install" in the top right corner and proceed through until you reach "Done".
- Close all Apps and re-open the Net Nanny app.
Install on Android
Go to the Play Store, search for Net Nanny and select the Net Nanny Child app (purple option) to download and install.
If you have Google Family Link installed, please uninstall it before installing Net Nanny.