Net Nanny SocialSM
Net Nanny Social is a powerful, cloud-based dashboard to help parents monitor the social networks their kids use.
Net Nanny Social helps protect kids from online threats and monitors activities related to cyberbullying, sexual predators, privacy concerns, and reputation-damaging pictures or videos. Net Nanny Social has a web-based, easy-to-use dashboard, and monitors the social networks kids use, regardless of the child’s device or Internet access point (3G/4G, Wi-Fi, home network, or hotspot).
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions about Net Nanny Social, the best child protection software.
Net Nanny Social Features:
- Net Nanny Social is a web-based platform hosted in the cloud; there is no need to install any software. After purchasing an annual license, parents can simply go online, log in, and add the email address or social network account information for the accounts to monitor. Parents can monitor their child’s social activity from a simple web dashboard, from any web browser. It provides ultimate parental control.
- Net Nanny Social supports a comprehensive list of social networks that includes the most popular sites. Net Nanny Social clearly shows parents exactly on which social networks their children have registered accounts and can automatically detect and add new ones when discovered. Social networks include:
- This tool identifies online threats such as cyberbullying, cyber-stalking, or grooming. It is estimated that 42% of children under the age of 18 are victims of cyberbullying. Net Nanny Social monitors content published on social networking sites and accurately identifies harmful language. Then, it can notify parents.
- Net Nanny Social gives parents access to view the photos and videos taken and published by their child.
- Parents can choose to activate alert notifications. Once done, parents receive e-mail or text messages when harmful or inappropriate activities are detected on their child’s social network accounts.
- Net Nanny Social sends parents daily or weekly reports on what is happening on their child’s social network pages. The report gives details and shows an intuitive chart representing a threat level of inappropriate or threatening contacts and communications with their child.
- Net Nanny Social organizes all content found while monitoring active social network accounts in a single easy-to-use dashboard. From this dashboard, parents are able to effortlessly navigate through their child’s social activities, and see wall posts, pictures and videos.
- Net Nanny Social offers parents useful resources such as a Glossary of terms and acronyms commonly used on social networks to help make informed decisions and to better understand the confusing lingo and terms used on these sites.