Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire
Use Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire to filter adult content, block websites, and keep your kids safe online.
Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire provides the best parental control software, giving you peace of mind and visibility to your family's online activity. Net Nanny's parental control app for Kindle Fire devices lets you manage screen time, monitor the Internet and block pornography and dangerous websites.
If you are concerned about your children having access to dangerous websites or viewing mature content, use Net Nanny® to keep your kids safe with its powerful pornography blocker. With the top-rated Internet filter that parents have trusted since 1996, Net Nanny’s parental controls for Kindle can protect your family while they browse the web by filtering out unsafe content.
Net Nanny’s Kindle Fire parental controls app allows you to filter the Internet, block websites, set time limits, and enable restrictions on your child's Kindle tablet to monitor their activity. The Net Nanny® app for Kindle Fire is available exclusively with a Family Protection Pass that includes either 5 or 20 device licenses that can also include Android, iOS, and Windows devices.
Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire Gives You the Power to:
- Filter the Internet
- Block pornography
- Block websites
- Receive alerts of online activity
- Limit screen time
- Monitor your child’s online searches
Is Your Child Protected Online?
With parental controls for Amazon Fire devices, you can protect your kids with the best porn blocker software available while they use their Kindle Fire devices. And, if you want visibility to your children’s online activity and worry about keeping them safe online, then a family safety software is right for you. Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire is a revolutionary Internet content filtering solution to allow safe web browsing for families like yours.
For families with children who often browse the Internet using their Kindle device, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny’s website blocking software. Protect your family with Net Nanny® – the most trusted Internet parental control software available on the market.
Net Nanny® Features for Kindle Fire:
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a Parent Dashboard to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 14 categories including: Abortion, Adult Novelty, Anime, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Mature Content, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Strip Clubs, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow, Alert, or Block websites
- Ability for kids to instantly request changes to settings or a blocked website
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Associate a child’s settings with multiple devices
- Preset age-based profiles
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
How Much Does Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire Cost?
Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire is only available with the purchase of a 5 or 20 device Family Protection Pass. If your family is looking for parental Internet controls for multiple devices including Kindle Fire, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 10 device licenses. You can bundle your Kindle Fire devices along with your PC, iOS or Android device with a Family Protection Pass that covers your choice of 5 or 20 devices – for as little as $5 a year per device!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire and existing users of Net Nanny® for Android, Net Nanny® for iOS, Net Nanny® for Windows, can now manage all Net Nanny® settings on Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in the family with one web-based dashboard. Simply log in to the Net Nanny® Parent Dashboard to manage your family’s devices and accounts from one single place, accessed from any web browser connected to the Internet or via the Net Nanny® Parent App for iOS or Android devices.
How Do I Download Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire?
You must have a Net Nanny® account before installing Net Nanny® on your child’s device. Once you have a Net Nanny® account, go to install.netnanny.com from your child’s device and follow the instructions. No matter what type of device you install the Net Nanny® Child software on, you can administer and manage all of your child’s devices online from the Net Nanny® Parent Dashboard or from our iOS or Android Parental Control apps.
To buy a Family Protection Pass and get your Net Nanny® account, click below:
Net Nanny® supports Kindle Fire 8 HD "Generation 8" and higher.
- Kindle Fire HD 8 and 9 (8th Generation)
- Versions 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199
How Do I Get Customer Service Support for Net Nanny® for Kindle Fire?
Net Nanny® customer service is available via email at email@example.com or by phone 10am-7pm EST Monday through Friday by calling 1-484-856-2789