Net Nanny® for iOS
Available exclusively as part of the Family Protection Pass
Use Net Nanny® for iOS to Filter Adult Content, Block Websites, and Keep Your Kids Safe Online.
Net Nanny® for iOS provides the #1-rated parental control software to Apple devices, giving you visibility and control over your family's online experience. Net Nanny's parental control app for Apple devices lets you filter the Internet and block pornography before it's viewed on websites.
Are you unsure what your child is viewing on their iPod Touch, iPhone, or iPad? Are you concerned about your kids accidentally viewing adult content or inappropriate websites? Net Nanny® for iOS is a world-class browser solution for kids of all ages to safely browse the web.
Use Net Nanny’s parental control app for iOS to filter the Internet, block websites, set time limits, and enable restrictions on your child's iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch to monitor their activity. The Net Nanny® app for iOS is available exclusively with a Family Protection Pass that includes either 5 or 10 device licenses that can also include Android, Kindle Fire, Mac and Windows devices.
Net Nanny® for iOS Gives You the Power to:
- Filter websites on the Internet
- Block pornography
- Block, Warn or Allow websites to be accessed
- Receive notifications and reports of online activity
- Limit your child's screen time
- Monitor online searches
- Remotely access your family’s account
Is Your Child Protected Online?
With a parental control app for iOS devices, you can protect your kids while they use their iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. If you struggle with monitoring your children’s online activity and worry about keeping them safe online, then a parental control app can help your family. Net Nanny® for iOS is a revolutionary solution to allow safe web browsing and provides parents with the protection your family deserves.
If your children browse the Internet using their Apple device, you can keep them safe with Net Nanny® for iOS. Protect your family with Net Nanny® – the most trusted parental control software available on the market.
Net Nanny® Features for iOS:
- Accuracy and performance when filtering Internet content
- Filters secure (HTTPS) websites
- Enforces Google SafeSearch, YouTube Protected Search and other popular search engine protected search technologies
- Provides alerts, email notifications and usage reports of a child’s online activities
- Provides a web-based Admin console to manage settings, view reports, and review activities for all devices in the family—whether Mac, iOS, Android, Kindle Fire or Microsoft Windows
- Provides schedules to limit screen time and Internet access including time of day restrictions and screen time allowances
- Dynamic Contextual Filtering for 17 categories including: Abortion, Alcohol, Anime, Dating, Death/Gore, Drugs, Gambling, Lingerie/Swimsuits, Mature, Nudity, Pornography, Provocative, Proxy, Sexual health, Suicide, Tobacco, Weapons
- Ability to Allow, Warn, or Block websites
- Ability for kids to instantly request changes to settings or a blocked website
- Ability to view reports of online searches
- Associate a child’s settings with multiple devices
- Preset age-based profiles
- Ability to create multiple parent Admin profiles
How Much Does Net Nanny® for iOS Cost?
Net Nanny® for iOS is only available with the purchase of a 5 or 10 device Family Protection Pass. If your family is looking for parental controls for multiple devices including iOS, consider purchasing a Family Protection Pass for either 5 or 10 device licenses. You can bundle your iOS devices along with your Mac, PC, Kindle Fire or Android device with a Family Protection Pass that covers your choice of 5 or 10 devices – for as little as $9 a year per device!
Manage All Your Family’s Devices from One Place
Users of Net Nanny® for iOS and existing users of Net Nanny 3.0 for Mac, Net Nanny for Android, Net Nanny for Kindle Fire, and Net Nanny 7 for Windows can now manage all Net Nanny settings on Mac, Windows, iOS, Kindle Fire and Android devices for everyone in a family with one web-based dashboard. Net Nanny® makes things simple for busy parents, so now it’s easy for you to log in to the Admin console and manage your family’s devices from one single location.
How Do I Download Net Nanny® for iOS?
You can download the Net Nanny® parental control app for iOS by clicking the button below.
Net Nanny® for iOS supports iOS 8 and higher.
- iOS 8 and higher
How Do I Get Customer Service Support for Net Nanny® for iOS?
Net Nanny® customer service is available via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone 10am-7pm EST Monday through Friday by calling 1-801-508-3596 or toll-free in the U.S. at 1-800-485-4008.