The ABCs of Configuring Net Nanny for iOS from Content Watch on your iPhone, iPod Touch or iPad
- Download the Net Nanny Family Protect Pass app from the iTunes Store.
- Disable Safari (because it doesn't filter web content)
- On the device, go to Settings > General > Restrictions. If Restrictions are enabled, you will be prompted for a passcode.
- If not prompted for a passcode, Restrictions are not enabled. To enable, touch Enable Restrictions and enter a passcode you will remember. Enter the passcode a second time to confirm.
- Now in Restrictions, touch the On/Off switch next to Safari to set it to Off. This turns off access to the Safari web browser (the icon no longer appears on the device).
- Prevent App Installation and Deletion (important)
- To prevent installation of other web browsers (that don't filter), go to Settings > General > Restrictions and touch the switch next to Installing Apps to set it to "Off."
- To prevent deletion of the Net Nanny Family Protect Pass browser (or other apps), go to Settings > General > Restrictions and touch the switch next to Deleting Apps to set it to "Off."