How to Add iOS Devices to your Family Protection Pass
- From the iOS device you wish to protect, find our 'Net Nanny Family Protect Pass' app in iTunes and tap the "Get" option then Tap "Install"
- Tap Open, and Accept
- You will now be asked to login with your account credentials – click Continue. **In order to install Net Nanny Family Protect Pass for iOS you must already have a subscription to one of the Family Protection Pass options at www.netnanny.com.**
- If you do not, then you will need to purchase one before continuing with the installation.
- If you have Family Protection Pass subscription, but do not have enough seats available to install on your iOS devices you will need to upgrade prior to installation.
- Once you are signed in you will be asked to Add Users. You can create a new User for the iOS device or simply select an existing User you want protected on the device and select Link User.
- The Net Nanny settings will then update and apply to the Net Nanny Family Protect Pass app on your mobile device
- Once those settings are done, the Net Nanny Family Protect Pass app will Initialize and give you instructions on blocking other browsers and App. (See Step #2 to block other browsers, after tapping "continue" you will see the web page google.com.)
- Net Nanny for iOS is now setup and you can safely use the Net Nanny Family Protect Pass app for Internet surfing.