How do I change my Net Nanny Admin password?
Net Nanny 6.5 • 8 February 2019
This article refers to an older version of this product.
Net Nanny for PC:
If you know your Net Nanny Admin password and just wish to change it simply login to “Admin Tools” by double clicking the Net Nanny icon in the system tray. Then click on Profile Settings for the Administrator or Administrator Settings. There you can change the Admin Password.
On this screen click “Passwords” to change the Administrator override and uninstall passwords.
If you have forgotten your password you can:
- Right click the Net Nanny icon in the system tray
- Click on “Forgot Password”
- Enter the admin email address associated with your Net Nanny Admin account and click “Send”
- Check your email account - you should receive an email from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- This email will contain a link “Reset Password”- click the link
- You will be prompted to answer the “secret question” and click submit
- Enter a new password then confirm the password and click submit
- After resetting the password a success message will appear. To refresh the new password right click the Net Nanny icon in your system tray and choose 'Refresh Profiles'
- Double click on the Net Nanny icon and try to login with the new password