Time Limits - How to set for users
11 April 2006
- Right-Click on the Net Nanny icon and select "Net Nanny Settings"
- Enter your administrator password when prompted
- Click on "User Settings" (bottom left side)
- Select the user account you want to limit from the left side
- Click on the "Time Limits" tab (tab 5)
- Under "Choose an Option" select "Enable Time Limits"
- Under the next section, choose an hourly limit for each day of the week
- If you want to block Internet access for certain times of the day, click on the squares corresponding to those times.
- This will turn the squares black, meaning those times are blocked
- Click on "apply"
- Repeat Steps 3-10 for each user you want to limit