There is a Problem With Your ContentWatch Installation...
Net Nanny 6.5, ContentProtect Professional Suite, Net Nanny Home Suite, ContentProtect Professional • 1 August 2008
This article refers to an older version of this product.
Please note that one of the main causes for this error message is that the firewall, anti-virus and/or anti-spyware programs did not get disabled during installation. One of the first troubleshooting steps that can be taken is to uninstall and reinstall making sure these items are disabled during install. Click the link below for instructions for disabling common firewalls.
Instructions for disabling commonly used firewalls
If the error persist, please send the following information to email@example.com:
- Click 'start' > 'run' type msinfo32 and press 'ok'.
- At the top of this System Information window, click 'File' and then 'Save'. Choose 'Desktop' for the 'Save in:' box.
- Type sysinfo in the 'File name:' box and click 'Save'.
- After it is done gathering your system information, there will be a sysinfo.nfo file on your desktop.
- Send that file as an attachment in an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please provide the registration number you have installed or the one that you are trying to install with.