Features - Alerts and Reporting
Available for : :PC Mac Phone
Net Nanny® uses email alerts to let you know immediately if your child is attempting to view an inappropriate website or if your child is contacted by a person intending harm.
Parents know that visibility into a kid's online activities is essential to allow a timely response to issues. Taking action immediately is much better than knowing about threats or inappropriate behavior days or weeks later.
If a child wants to ask for permission to a website that is blocked, that request will trigger an alert for the parent. The parent can then remotely approve (or override) the blocked page to allow the child access.
Reports show the following:
- Web pages searched for by search term (ex: free videos)
- Web pages visited by category (ex: gambling — 15 visits)
- Web pages visited by name (example: www.ebay.com/lingerie)
- Number of times a web page or child was blocked
- Exceptions to rules requested by each child
- Exceptions granted/approved by parent
- Time of day spent online
- Duration of time spent online (ex: 2 hours per day)